I. Personal Data Controller
- The controller of your personal data is MARKAS S.C. with the seat in Wambierzyce, ul. Wiejska 46. In matters concerning the processing of personal data, it is possible to contact the controller via e-mail: email@example.com
II. Personal data processing
- Personal data are necessary for the performance of the contract concluded between the portal of social networking advertisements and the user in the following cases:
- handling and issuing the added advertisement,
- maintenance of user accounts, handling payment transactions, and troubleshooting technical problems with the website,
- handling submissions and complaints sent via e-mail or the contact form,
- contacting the user for purposes related to the provision of services,
- establishing, defending and pursuing claims,
- monitoring user activity,
- providing payment services,
- ensuring accountability (demonstrating our compliance with legal obligations),
- ensuring security of electronic services, including enforcing compliance with the regulations of the DUPANKO.pl portal and preventing fraud and abuse,
- ensuring traffic safety,
- handling instructions submitted to the controller via the contact form in a situation where they are not directly related to the performance of the contract,
- conducting statistical analyses,
- storing data for archiving purposes,
- processing data for tax and accounting purposes on the basis of legal provisions.
- Personal data of the users of the DUPANKO.pl web portal are processed in an automated way and will not have any legal consequences with respect to the users or significantly affect their situation.
III. Personal data and the contract for the provision of services
- To conclude and perform the contract between the social networking portal and the user and thus provide services, the user is required to provide the following data:
- account name, password, email address, IP address,
- in case of ads in any category - name (so-called nickname), age, weight, height and other features of appearance and preferences, name of town, telephone number, e-mail address, knowledge of foreign languages, content of the ad, photos.
- Failure to provide any of the above data may result in the inability to conclude a contract for provision of services.
- In special cases (after a complaint or claim is filed) it may be necessary for the added advertisement and its authenticity to be verified before publication.
- Providing additional personal data may be necessary, e.g. for accounting or tax purposes, within the framework of the applicable legal regulations.
IV. User rights
- In accordance with the regulations in force, each user of the DUPANKO.pl Internet portal has the right to:
- access the content of their personal data,
- rectify the processed personal data,
- request erasure of personal data,
- request restriction of the processing of personal data,
- object to the processing of personal data,
- withdraw consent to the processing of personal data,
- lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
- In the case of a request for rectification of personal data, an appropriate request should be sent by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
V. Personal data recipients
- Personal data of the users of the DUPANKO.pl web portal may be transferred only to authorised employees of the controller and entities providing electronic services which ensure the handling of text messages, payments, hosting, performing consulting, legal or audit services and support the handling of users on the basis of binding provisions of law.
VI. Personal data processing
- Personal data of users of the DUPANKO.pl web portal are stored for the duration of the contract for provision of services and also after its termination for the following purposes:
- asserting claims in connection with the performance of the contract and handling complaints,
- ensuring compliance with the obligations arising from the law, including in particular tax and accounting (for a period of 6 years),
- prevention of fraud and abuse,
- archiving (for a maximum of 5 years).
- For the purpose of accountability, i.e. to prove compliance with the provisions on the processing of personal data, the data are kept for the period during which there is an obligation to retain them or documents containing them to document compliance with legal requirements and to allow inspection by public authorities.
VII. Personal data and the European Economic Area
- Personal data of DUPANKO.pl web portal users are not transferred to states outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
We have 4232 anonses